Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I think I fell in love today?


so don't get me wrong, I aint no fruit. I'm a very fit 19 year old college kid and usually am pretty good with the girls. Buttttttt… This girl at Barnes and Noble today.
So I'm an avid Stephen King reader, and I was there studying today and doing my homework, on my way out I picked up Stephen's latest novel and went to check out.
the girl that was checking me out was pretty cute, and she was all like "OMG I love Stephen King" and we started talking about his books and stuff. Totally hit it off.
When we made eye contact it was like woah, total chem between us. She asked for my name and got hers, but I didn't ask for her number because, I know I uncomfortable it is being hit on and stuff when I'm at work.
Anyways I told her study there a lot and I'd definable be seeing her around, and she was all like "OMG awesomeness." (in more proffessional words.) so yeah. Like usually I'm not nervous about girls, but something about her has me all funny feeling haha.
so yeah, like. Advice? Am I in love? Or am I just like ecstatic to meet a cute girl with a lot of similar interests?

Read more: I think I fell in love today?