Thursday, October 8, 2015

What do I do when I can no longer stand my Bff?


I have this one from and lately she s always asking when can I come over? And when she comes over she looks in every nook and cranny in my house (sorry if I used that sentence wrong) and she ll take what she wants from the fridge. And at school when we are talking get her in band this is just a example. We were leaning new notes and she got mad at me because I played it wrong and she forgot hers and she was being mad at me and after band she started to ignor me but when I ignor her she acts like its the end of the world. And when I go talk with one of my other friends she isn t friends with she gets really mad. And my mom recently had a boyfriend and she got pregnant but then they broke up because that guy was using my mom and she told a whole bunch of guys in my class and I don t like when people do that more like a hate it. And I m not really the person who smiles a lot and all smiley but when I smile she goes eww gross but when I tell her Shut up she gets mad. And every time I smile I instantly stop because she acts like I don t have feelings. And if she doesn t get invited to a party she s message me madly asking why she couldn t go when I never even heard of the party then get mad at me because I didn t know about it. So really all I m asking is how do I get her to not treat me as a best friend not even a friend without telling her?

Read more: What do I do when I can no longer stand my Bff?