Friday, October 9, 2015

Name of Scottish self published fantasy author, last name has Glas in it I believe?


I met him at a hostel on the last day of the 2015 salt lake comic con. He had a booth and he gave me his name and said go to his website to get his email and we can geek out about a book we both love. I accidently deleted the picture of his book I had. He's Scottish and has a very Scottish name that I just can not remember. He's 45, lives in California and he's been writing for years self published and he writes fantasy. Recently started writing books hos young son could read because he older stuff was too dark for a young kid. I know he has a few pages worth of books on the Barnes and Noble site but my phone has a short memory and I can't find the page anymore

Read more: Name of Scottish self published fantasy author, last name has Glas in it I believe?