Sunday, December 20, 2015

My room is infested with spiders?

Well you see. I have an extreme phobia of spiders… Especially when there is a giant *** mother spider and its babies are in my *** bed…
Allow me to explain.
When I was just about too lay in bed and watch some tv, I noticed a small baby spider.One that had just came out of an egg for sure. I killed it and decided to look for the mother… And of course. I found a few more baby spiders on my bed… Eventually I found the mother spider… About a 1-2 inch-ish spider, which is huge in my opinion for a spider located right behind my bed in a spot I had never noticed. So now I am sitting here and I plan on going to bed soon as it is late… And of course I am extremely paranoid… I will get something to kill the spiders tomorrow. I refuse to sleep in my bed lol, so I plan on sleeping in my recliner… And of course I turned this thing upside down looking for spiders… I found what could be webs, or possibly just cobwebs or extremely old spider webs. I didn't find a spider in my recliner. However I am extremely paranoid anyways, I've always heard you could kill spiders with cologne… I know this may sound a bit stupid, but… Would coating my recliner in excessive amounts of cologne for fact kill any spider that is inside a nook/cranny of it:)

Notes:
Ye I know most spiders are harmless, but I don't give a ***… I hate em all

What do you recommend to kill all the spiders? Is there some type of chemical or what? And would it be safe to put this around my bed where I sleep if it is some type of chemical?

I hope you have all enjoyed hearing of my situation, cuz I know I sure haven't:D

Thanks lol

Read more: My room is infested with spiders?