Sunday, October 28, 2012

How to sell 1000 candy bars?

Well i want to make 500 dollars to buy the new ipod touch, to buy some books from barnes and noble, and to not keep asking my mom for money when i hangout with m friends! So right now i have 2 boxes of candy bars like hersheys, reeses cups, twix, snickers, kit kat, 3 musketeers and milky way. Each box has 18 candy bars and each box costs 11 dollars.i want to sell like 100 chocolate bars a week so in a month i have like almost 200 dollars.i reallynwant an ipod touch and i cant get it for christmas because my family thinks im going to lose it since i got my ipod touch 4g stolen.Do you think i will sell door to door? i know its not safe but my neighborhood is really sqfe and i will have my phone at all times plus my bro is coming with me.i was also thinking of selling at school. Please i really want the money because my family doesnt buy barely anything i want like art supplies because i really love drawing… and they also dont give me an allowance even though i do chores everyday and i get good grades… so what should i do?
>>> How to sell 1000 candy bars?