Monday, October 1, 2012

I'm getting a little discouraged about my major?

Doing i am finishing general ed at school and I've searched the undergraduate programs up and don't and researched the jobs that come the degree etc. And i have came to the conclusion i like the idea of being a civil engineer, and it's sorta my dream right now, but i only know algebra because i dropped out in the ninth grade to work full time to help my mom pay bills after my dad left. I was thinking since this is a dream of mine i could go to Barnes an nobles and study calculus and physics and trig, which sound interesting saying i haven't learned them. But how difficult will it be for me to jump in on engineering with only knowledge of algebra and well a GED. I wish i would of stayed in hs but i was called to pay the bills at a young age. I really would love to say i built that and even build my own house!
>>> I'm getting a little discouraged about my major?