Monday, October 1, 2012

So Apparently I'm a sexist Rape supporter? Please explain this to me?

So I was at the Library reading from my nook and a couple friend of mine walks in, These people are friends of mine and there in a bdsm relationship sort of deal, Basically they have this whole deal where one takes a Submissive role and a Dominate role, It's all good fun to them, She really enjoys her position and He enjoys it to. Now it was kind of obvious what relationship they had if you knew the signs, She wore a collar and that was the biggest give away.So basically we are talking and this lady who was near by basically calls my friends out and tells them what they are doing is wrong and "Promotes rape" of course they just tried to ignored her but she kept going on about how the girl should stand up to the man "Forcing" her to act this way, and they annoyed and left, I Was defending them while they where arguing and the girl claimed I was a rape supporter if i supported this. I Don't understand this? can someone explain this mentality to me.
>>> So Apparently I'm a sexist Rape supporter? Please explain this to me?