Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Is Bleach a good manga to read?

I know I'm a little late and it's going to take me forever to catch up with everything but I'm a girl and I love shonen mangas. I've never watched the anime by the way.It takes a really good manga plot/storyline and manga characters for me to like a shoujo manga and since most of the main girls are a bit ditsy and pathetic, I don't read much shoujos and reside with shonens. I've read Naruto, Blue Exorcist, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fairy Tail, Death Note, InuYasha, Black Cat, D. Gray Man, Hunter x Hunter, Soul Eater, The Law of Ueki, and there's a lot more but I don't wanna list everything.It'll take too long. I loved all those and I wanted to know people's opinion on Bleach since it's widely popular all over.

1.Is it good?
2. What makes it so great?
3. Any cons?

Any shonen suggestions would be great too. I'd love to read more. How's One Piece?

P.S. If Bleach is a good manga to read, I'm planning to buy the series instead of reading it online. I want to support the author and I like to have a manga that I can carry around. I know Nook and stuff is out there. Plus, I like having a large collection. I know it'll cost a lot too. But I don't mind.
>>> Is Bleach a good manga to read?