Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Why does my Internet crash when I use WiFi?

Hello can anyone please help me?

I have service with AT&T and use a 2Wire 2701HG-B modem. Within these past few weeks, whenever I connect using wireless my internet crashes. The power light on my modem stays on, but all my connection lights go out and then it will automatically re-connect again; until I disable it the wireless continues to cause the crash and then repeats the cycle. If I just use the internet on my computer that's connected directly to the modem I have no issues. I have already tried rebooting, resetting, unplugging the modem and can't seem to get this resolved; my computer, modem and wireless devices are all current with their updates so I don't know what else to do. I mainly use wireless with my iPod and Nook, does anyone have any suggestions? Is it my modem or is it my service? Please help I'm going nuts!
>>> Why does my Internet crash when I use WiFi?