Sunday, October 7, 2012

Kindle Paperwhite vs Nook Glowlight?

I have been waiting to get an ereader for awhile now because I wanted the e-ink capabilities but i also wanted the built in light.personally I couldn't care less about eye-strain but the main thing I read are pdfs. I want to know which has the best pdf support.mostly I use this for text documents that I can reformat the pdfs to have bigger text to read but again, which has the best support?
Also I'm curious about the browser on the Kindle Paperwhite.is it an actual browser for websites or is it like a browser/bookstore? For example, could I go on Facebook if I wanted to (thats not what I'm going to use it for though)
as for the ads on the kindle, where are they? are they on while you are reading or just on the bookstore?
Added (1). I don't want to buy an ipad or kindle fire, i just want to use this for reading.if you have another option that you think is better let me know.
>>> Kindle Paperwhite vs Nook Glowlight?