Thursday, November 8, 2012

Kindle Paperwhite vs Nook Glow Light?

Okay, so I'm making the jump and have decided to put down the paper and get an e-reader! I've considered tablets but an e-reader is more for me.My conundrum is this, the Kindle Paperwhite has had problems with its screen (varied colored hues, bright/dark spots, etc.) BUT so has the Nook Glow Light (small tears in the screen from light impact). Features that I consider important for my needs are the following: a very comprehensive built-in dictionary (easy to use too); mild durability (I'm very careful with my gadgets but if I throw it in a purse, will it be okay); nice, soft back light so as not to wake my partner in bed or distract anyone on a long night flight; and a book-like weight and size.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Added (1). A large memory for storing books is also important to me. Thanks!
>>> Kindle Paperwhite vs Nook Glow Light?