Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Kumon is packets in spanish?

I am very interested in learning spanish. I am want to start from the beginning even though i am partially proficient. I work at kumon, and anyone who is familiar with the establishment will know how effective the packets are for learning the ins and outs of the english language.It suddenly dawned on me that I would probably get better quicker if I could find some packets in spanish. I did some research and realized that there are kumon centers in south america and that the packets are in spanish. Does anyone know where I could download/buy some spanish kumon language packets in the US? (Internet, store, etc… ). I DO NOT MEAN THE WORKBOOKS THAT KUMON SELLS IN BARNES AND NOBLES THAT ARE IN SPANISH. Anyone who has ever done kumon/ has kids who do kumon knows what the work packets look like. I am in search of those reading packets in spanish. Thank you so much in advance!!!
>>> Kumon is packets in spanish?