Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Are you conservatives aware that grade school children touch everything in the room?

I like guns. I own about 50 mainly inherited from my father and uncle. But a grade school classroom is no place for a loaded gun. I teach fifth grade for the Los Angeles Unified School District, in a ghetto. And the kids get into virtually every nook and cranny of the room and steal, and destroy, and touch stuff. The only way I could teach (and NO ONE in hot, hot, hot Los Angeles wears a coat to teach) is with a loaded handgun on my hip in a (hopefully) grab proof holster.

I cannot teach little kids with a loaded gun on my hip. Can't be done. Issues of trust and whatnot.
Added (1). PS

I no longer keep my grades in a computer program… they hacked that somehow.
>>> Are you conservatives aware that grade school children touch everything in the room?