Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What kind of gift should I give my teachers for writing my recommendation? - 1

I asked two teachers to write a college recommendation for me. I already got into 2 of the colleges I applied to and haven't gotten a rejection letter yet. I hand wrote thank you notes for each of them but I also wanted to get something else for them. They're both men. One of them doesn't like coffee -- so no Dunkin' Donuts or Starbucks gift cards. How about gift cards to Barnes & Noble (one of the teachers is an English teacher and the other loves reading)? Tell me what you think about the B&N gift card and also any other ideas would be awesome.

Also, don't tell me not to get them a gift and that it's weird. I've already decided that getting a nice gift for them would be the right thing to do.

Thanks in advance!
>>> What kind of gift should I give my teachers for writing my recommendation? - 1