Thursday, December 20, 2012

I still feel like a child?

I'm 18 years old, I work 40 hours a week. I have a girlfriend who I want to marry. I'm in the DEP for the Air Force. I plan on going to school and then joining the navy and going SEAL. I try and try again to act like a man, basically my three flaws are as follow: lazy, undependable and have a quick temper. I don't look like a man, and I don't act like one. I act like a child and it sickens me, I want to be a SEAL one day and I can't even pay money when someone asks me to or remember simple ***. I just am constantly trying to act like a man, but the result is acting like a child trying to be a man. For instance, I was at the Barnes and noble bookstore tonight, my girlfriend kept saying she had to go home because it was getting late, then she knocked over a pile of books, now a man would've said okay honey, lets get going right after I look at one more thing and helped her pick up the books. Not me. I swore and walked away. When I see guys do that stuff I want to punch them in the face. For me to have done that I feel sick. Seriously. When will I begin to feel like a man, and should I try to act like a man or will it just come naturally. Because I am sick of myself to be honest.
>>> I still feel like a child?