Thursday, December 20, 2012

Does the basic touch black and white nook ereader limit you?

I was going to get the Kindle Fire for myself because I want a ereader and do not like going to the library to get books anymore. But I have a labtop and a iPod touch, so I decided on the cheapest nook ereader because that's all I want it for--reading books.So my question is, does it limit me? Like for example, if you have the 1st gen.of the iPod Touch, you can not download apps that are for the 4th gen.iPod Touch, and it limits you.Is it the same with the Nook? There are higher up Nooks and I am afraid the books will be limited and I will not be able to search the newest books so I can read them. Help please? Thank you!
Added (1). I do not wish to go on Facebook or the internet with the nook. The only thing I want to go is read, which is why I am not buying the Kindle Fire.
>>> Does the basic touch black and white nook ereader limit you?