Friday, December 14, 2012

Nook HD+ or Kindle Fire HD?

I need an un-biased opinion. I currently have a Nook Tablet and am considering upgrading after Christmas. I had originally planned to get the Nook HD+, but then I looked at the Kindle Fire HD and now am not sure which one to get. I am very much aware that Amazon offers a lot more as far as apps, music, movies, and tvs are concerned.So please leave that out in your answers. Those things are not that important since I will mainly be using it for reading, but they do make it very tempting. I would like to know between the two, which is a better device (aside from the features already listed). I have only been on a Kindle a few times just to help someone out when they first got it so I am not too familar with the layout of it.It would be nice to get a good answer from someone who has used both Nook and Kindle, but all answers are welcome. Thanks!
Added (1). I am only interested in answers concerning the Nook or Kindle. Thank you
Added (2). Also, I'm pretty sure Amazon has a good book selection, but would it be as big as Barnes and Nobles? This is the most important for me since Reading is the main reason for me having it.
Added (3). I forgot to add in the title. The Kindle Fire I'm referring to is the Kindle Fire HD 8.9"
>>> Nook HD+ or Kindle Fire HD?