Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Vanilla Visa gift card help?

Last night I used a Vanilla Visa Gift Card given to me as a gift to purchase 3 DVDs from Barnes & Noble's website. Now, I have done the research and have seen that some gift cards can be problematic while trying to shop online, specifically the Vanilla Visa because you can only register it with your zip code, and not your full address. Consequently, I have seen many other post that for this reasons, their orders have been rejected.My question is: I used the gift card, the order went through, I got an email confirming my order, and then 20 minutes later got another e-mail saying my order was prepared to ship. Would I have known very quickly if the card was denied and my order nullified? It has been about 16-17 hours and the order status on B&N's website has not changed, just lists details, etc. I have called their phone service and it has not yet shipped, but like I said I got an e-mail saying it was ready to ship. Although I'd be very happy if the gift card actually worked, I am very skeptical still and would like to know if I would have known by now if the transaction was not going to work. Thank you.
>>> Vanilla Visa gift card help?