Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What would happen if?

What would happen if people who love reading all went to the library only and stopped going to places like barnes and nobles, borders, and other book stores? Would the book stores try to shut the librarys down b/c they would be losing all their money?

Me personally I like the library and if I read a fictional book it's only going to be once. Also if my library doesn't have a book I want we have something called an interlibrary loan where you pay 50 or 75 cents for them to borrow books from other librarys in our county so yeah=) better than paying 20 bucks for a book that I will only read once in my lifetime.
Added (1). @Elfreda I usually keep my receipt to check when all my books are due back and I'm very responsible about returning them on time. Have not had a fee once yet. =)
>>> What would happen if?