Tuesday, January 15, 2013

How much should i sell my Nook Color for?

Im selling it to my ten year old neighbor boy. He has 90 dollars right now but he said he is currently earning more. He said to tell him my price so he can earn enough money. I dont want to get ripped off just beacuse hes a kid.

About my Nook:
It is very nice quality, gently used (although you could NEVER tell that is was used), runs like it is brand new, NO scratches, and bought around 1 year ago.

I just want to sell it for over $115, but i dont know how much. The thing is that i want money for it but i dont want to be mean to this little boy.

So…

How much should i sell it for?

Thanks

P.S. Please serious answers only! :)
Added (1). Ive already looked but there are so many that i jsut wanna know what YOU think!
>>> How much should i sell my Nook Color for?