Friday, January 11, 2013

Is Barnes and Noble giving me the run around?

I placed an online order with Barnes and Noble.com on January 7, 2013 with expedited shipping (1-3 business days). After many issues because they said the books would not be shipped until the 25th, I finally got customer service to tell me that they would be shipped January 8, 2013. I received an email this day saying that they were shipped and they gave me tracking information. Now that it is the 10th, almost the 11th (three days later), my tracking information still says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." I contacted customer service again today, and they told me it would be delivered tomorrow. Isn't this impossible since the tracking information doesn't tell me anything? I just feel like I've been given the run around since I've had so many issues with the order… I will NEVER be ordering from B&N again.
>>> Is Barnes and Noble giving me the run around?