Saturday, January 19, 2013

What would be a good spell book for me to get?

So I got out of school early today and I decided to do a little shopping. I had some loose change lying around and I decided the walk from the DART train and pick up a few books from Barnes & Nobles. After picking up a few Leatherbound Classics, I made my way to the nearest Half-Price Books (a long walk I assure you). Anyway, I looked through my usual romps, Manga, Graphic Novels, DVDs, etc and then I made my way to the Metaphysical section where they keep all of the cryptid books and witchcraft encyclopedias.

I know the saying about books and their covers, but they all seem a little, for lack of a better phrase, "uninteresting". I'm a practitioner of modern witchcraft and someday hope to be an aspiring wiccan (I'm working on it! Don't push me!) I've done spells here and there, I hope to add more to my resume and help with but I don't call myself experienced enough to make spells on my own. What I'm asking is, to all of you, What spell book would you think of as "reliable"?
>>> What would be a good spell book for me to get?