Thursday, February 7, 2013

How to overcome depression?

I need help… I barely have any friends (the only friends I do have aren't REAL friends) I feel like I am stupid! Everyone is so smart… Then there is me. Also, it doesn't help that I'm going to a better school very soon. I have no one to talk to about this.My parents will say I am being selfish because I have many wonderful things. But they never asked me if I want to go to move to Vegas! They never asked me if I wanted all these high electronics (nooks, iPads, iPhones)! They never ask, only assume I'm happy! They get very angry if they see me cry, I don't know why. I didn't want an iPhone because I knew I would get addicted to it… Which I did! I got sucked into Instagram and that led into some much drama and sadness and lowered my self esteem! Then when I deleted it, people got more angry! I am very unsociable because people judge me on how I dress. I dress darker than the next guy because it matches anything! I actually look skinny in black! Not that I'm goth! They think I'm some mysterious super-human chick! They also judge me for liking One Direction! I think they are very talented and good looking. Why can't I have an opinion! I'm very scared of talking to people. I try Doing what Jenna Marbles does and just not be afraid of standing out, but it just doesn't work! I was also bisexual last year and people still make fun of me for being curious! I just want everything in life to go away! I just want to leave… Forever… How can I overcome these emotions? And serious questions please!
>>> How to overcome depression?