Monday, February 11, 2013

Roach bombing in one bed room?

Hi there,
So I moved from FL to CA and it turns out I brought some little friends with me. Well more like disgusting unwanted pests, German roaches to be precise.So from what I can tell, their base of operation in my box spring mattress. Soooooo, I have ordered one of those bed frames that do not require a box spring, and have purchased some roach bombs. (The small ones from Raid). Now my question is this, can I just take what I have in my room, cloths, TV, mattress, etc.out, shut my door, seal up all the nooks and crannies so that is doesn't go anywhere but in my room, and set it off without having to leave my house? I do have pets and they, of cause, would be locked in a different room far from my bedroom. I feel that if I took these precautions it would be fine. I'm not asking for criticism, just want to know if any of you have done it or if you feel it may or may not work.

Things to know before answering:
1. I do know that if you see one there are more, but for now I need to focus on the source.
2. Though it my sound like I'm just being lazy and don't want to leave my house, I am not. I live here alone and have no family or friends to stay with for a little. Plus as some for you animal lovers out there may know, it can damn difficult to move a pet even for a little bit. (I have 2 cats and a bird)
3. Yes, I am going to throw away the box spring. That's a no brainer.

Thank you for your help :}
>>> Roach bombing in one bed room?