Saturday, March 23, 2013

Did you ever meet a really phony person? List why they are so annoying?

Alright theres this guy I know.oh my god. This guy is just so mediocre

he's a 21 year old guy going to *** Fullsail University in Orlando, this guys job is web designer.
Yeh, I know, What you're thinking!

He also thinks he knows Everything, I hate that, He watches the Big bang theory on CBS (which is a funny show) But he discovered about Schrodinger's Cat on that show, and now he says it like he's a *** genius.
and he reads all these crappy young adult books you see in Barnes and Noble and books like Eragon and all these other ones.
He literally makes himself sound like an aristocrat, i read books that are a lot better then his crappy collection of repulsive novels which are targeted for 9th graders.

Oh my god, Its ridiculous, OH! and he's a gamer, He just spends so much money on Xbox stuff, I tell him, "Tyler, quit devoting your life to your videogames, Its getting you nowhere"
I like his appreciation for the Arts, but his tastes are usually amateur and he has no real perception.

Your turn

List things about your phony person

См. статью: Did you ever meet a really phony person? List why they are so annoying?