Friday, March 22, 2013

Trying to apply for a job for the first time-difference between bookseller and receiver?

I'm trying to apply for a job at Barnes and Noble to work for the summer. Now, I've never even applied for a job before, let alone actually work, so I'm a little confused.
It gives me the option for selecting either Employee, Full-time, or Part-time, but I'm not sure which one to select. I'm interested in working five days a week for about six hours, so I suppose that would be full-time, but then what does the option of employee mean? I've figured that I should pick Employee, but I'm just curious-why is that a separate option?

When I select Full-time, I get the options Assistant Store Manager or Lead Bookseller, which isn't exactly what I'm looking for.
When I select Employee, I get the options Bookseller or Receiver.
When I select Part-time, I get Bookseller again.

I'll be selecting employee, but what's the difference between bookseller and receiver? Is receiver pretty much a cashier?

Sorry this is a little confusing, and thanks again for the help?

См. статью: Trying to apply for a job for the first time-difference between bookseller and receiver?