Monday, March 11, 2013

I love wearing 90's clothing, but I feel out of place?

So I used to watch shows like Full House, Friends, other 90s shows, and started to wear their clothing. Sometimes to school I wear jeans, sneakers and a shirt (sometimes tucked in). I just LOVE that simple, peaceful fashion, but I feel weird when all I see around me is so different. Some of my friends wear what they wear on Jersey Shore. I try to wear what teens wore in the 90s but I get harrassed for it.It really annoys me. I'm an old-school guy, but NO ONE I KNOW IS! Everyone always walks around while playing Temple Run on their iPhone, while typing school notes on their iPad, while reading a school book on their Nook, while making a PowerPoint from their notes on a Macbook Pro.It's amazing how technology covers our lifes. I have only one of those things, an iPhone, but that's just because my fingers are too big for a keyboard. While I shoot hoops outside, and go watch movies, my friends are video chatting on Oovoo, doing Snapchat, and posting thing on Facebook. I feel so alone leading a productive life.

См. статью: I love wearing 90's clothing, but I feel out of place?