Friday, April 5, 2013

When should my shipped package arrive?

I ordered some books through Barnes and Noble, and apparently the delivery service is DHL (which I have not heard good things about). I ordered them on Monday, they were shipped on Tuesday, one set from New Jersey, the other from Tennessee.My package is currently in Maryland, being tendered to USPS. About how long does my package have to go to get to me, going by it's progress thus far and the 2-6 business days guarantee?

Also, I don't often get things shipped long distance to me, so should I be looking out for a USPS or DHL vehicle?
Added (1). The only reason it really matters to me is I got screwed over badly when I had something ordered to my home from a bookstore. What was said to be 2-6 business days ended up becoming a month before I just went out and bought what it was I'd waited for, cancelling the order.

См. статью: When should my shipped package arrive?