Monday, June 17, 2013

Chances cops will come to my house?

Today I went to a local barnes and noble and took two packs of magic the gathering cards. I opened them in the store cafe and walked out clean. I deposited the cases in the trash. Now I'm worried that cameras may have seen me and if they will use cameras in the parking lot to track my liscense plate. I am so so so scared and feel so guilty I can't even sleep. I don't know what to do and am getting more and more paranoid by the second that cops will show up. What are the chances cops will come? What should I do? Please no stupid answers saying I'm bad and stuff because I know it was a stupid mistake and I have so much guilt I can't even sleep anymore it hasn't even been a day yet since I took it.

См. статью: Chances cops will come to my house?