Monday, June 17, 2013

How expensive will keeping a cornsnake be?

I have a sister who used to have a couple corn snakes, and I absolutely loved them. I wasn't observant at the time and now that I want one as my own I'm a bit clueless. I'm wanting a Blizzard and I think they're 60$, or around that so I'm just left to wonder how expensive it is for the heating lamp and bulbs, the tank(and what kind of tank?), the flooring(and which floor is best for a corn snake, I hear aspen shaving are good but I don't know) as well as the rocks and little nooks the snake will want to hide in. I also want to know which age I should get, if I get one when it's a baby, juvenile, adult, etc and what to feed my snake depending on it's size. I'd also like to know how time consuming taking care of one may be, and how often to clean the tank, and some handling tips whenever I'm holding him/her. Oh, and some tips on convincing my parents on actually letting me get one, lol. I know I'll probably get some info.from my sister, but I'd just like to ask here first for a little more information.

См. статью: How expensive will keeping a cornsnake be?