Saturday, June 15, 2013

How long before the cops show up?

Back in college (before I was expelled for this very incident), my friend bet me $500 that I wouldn't punch a cop in the face. Here is why I thought it was a good idea at the time: I was drunk, I was broke and $500 would have been awesome, and the cop was just standing there alone in a vulnerable position. From where he was standing, I would be able to land a sucker punch and then run off into the night before he could recover. I had no problem punching this cop either. I was pissed at the cops because they had pepper sprayed everyone during a celebration riot for beating Ohio State three weeks earlier. That *** was brutal. Even hours after my eyes had recovered, when I went to take a shower, it washed more pepper spray out of my hair and back into my eyes.My wrist burned the next day because pepper spray got under my watch. I could never get that *** off of the watch - it always seemed like more would find a way out of the nooks in the watch band, even weeks later. I eneded up selling the watch on Craigslist for $50. I don't feel bad for the guy who bought it because when he showed up he was like "uh I only have $40 is that cool?" No. *** off. Oh you found another $10 in your pocket? Yeah *** you buddy, enjoy your eternally burning wrist.

См. статью: How long before the cops show up?