Sunday, June 2, 2013

Why do i get so upset about my messy house?

Im almost turning 16, and i live with my dad. Ive lived in the house for over 5 years and my dad is so so messy and well, he stinks. I hate it so much! I try and clean the house as much as i can (like the bathroom, my bedroom) properly, getting into the nooks and crannies with bleach and allsorts, i had to beg my dad to get a new carpet because it was unbelievably stained (we have a dog and a cat), We have had a recent infestation of fleas, i bath my dog myself every week and ive bought some flea spray and things for both my animals to help, as well as changing my bedsheets and vacuuming, BUT THE FLEAS ARE STILL THERE. I cant even sleep on my bed at night, i have to sleep on the floor, i can feel them on me and it disgusts me so much i start crying, I just want my dad to help me with the cleaning, i hate my house so much, I haven't even invited my boyfriend of one and a half years round because i am embarrassed and i just make up silly excuses. I just want a new house where i can start fresh or something or someone to help, it really depresses me, and i just start crying thinking about it. What can i do? :(

См. статью: Why do i get so upset about my messy house?