Thursday, June 13, 2013

Why do i have both dry and oily skin?

So I'd say I have combination skin, like it's pretty normal on my cheeks and forehead area.

however, I get so many little blackhead thingies on my nose and the nook of my chin, that I can't get rid of! I also get a few tiny ones in between my eyebrows. I've tried scrub and strips and making homemade remedies and when I squeeze them a whole load of crap seems to come out but then if I look again five minutes later it seems as if nothing's changed.
I'm pretty sure this just damages my skin as well. has anyone got a solution!

But also, the skin on my T zone (but really my I zone cos not so much on my forehead haha) is quite oily, hence the blackheads, but at the same time it's dry and flakey! how can this be? can anyone help me just get normal skin please :') I'm 16 btw so I know it's partly because of that but still, there must be something I can do.

thanks :)

См. статью: Why do i have both dry and oily skin?