Thursday, June 13, 2013

How much does it cost to have a washer and dryer hookup installed?

My washer and dryer are currently in the basement of my 93 year old home. The basement is nasty. The dryer doesn't have a vent to the outside so it gets humid in the basement when running the dryer, plus a bunch of creepy crawlies all over the place! I'd prefer to never have to go down there!

I have an old back porch that was closed in and has a bathroom that was added to it, there is also a breakfast nook in the kitchen that was part of the original back porch as well. Yet another area I was considering is a large "cubby" upstairs located right next to the bathroom with easy access to the plumbing. I was wondering if it was possible to put a washer and dryer hookup in any of those places so I can finally stop doing laundry in that nasty basement of mine!

Obviously I will need a professional to come and look but before I pay somebody do any of those sound feasible?

См. статью: How much does it cost to have a washer and dryer hookup installed?