Thursday, June 13, 2013

Heres what it comes down to: If I dont get work soon, I'll be homeless?

Ever since I was 15, I tried to find work. But I got no leads. I'm 20 now, and the first job I had, I got fired on the first day for being too slow. Stupid fast food joint. They didn't gimme any training. Moneys been an issue for years and years, as long as I can remember. Need money for clothes, need money for a drivers license, need money for a lot. Then there's the wants, which..Ya know, everyone has wants.

I graduated highschool, and I check Craigslist every day, but most of the jobs I CAN get are either too far away or they need a resume(Which I'm workin' on now). Believe me when I say I wouldn't try Craigslist if I didn't searched every little nook in the city for a job at Burger King, Mcdonalds, Frys, Costco, everywhere.

You want a point? Here it is. I live with a dysfunctional family, and my dad finally decided he wants out, for his own stupid delusions.So he wants to sell the house.My moms tryin' to get him not to. But he goes out everyday for financial advice.My mom cant do that. She doesnt got the time for that. She WORKS.My dad doesn't. Hes retired.

Anyway..If he sells the house, my mom cant afford an apartment.So where's that leave us? I cant stay at any of my family's cuz they got their OWN families to take care of..And my sister can barely even afford her apartment.

I knew this day was gonna come..I always knew it. But this f*cking economy is so horrible out here. I mean, whats it tell ya when my friends make their living off selling meth, and heroin?

I need work. If I don't get work, I could lose the family. But even if I DON'T, I still need some goddamn work.
Added (1). I need some good ideas here. Just please please PLEASE don't tell me to "Keep trying. You'll find a job." at freakin' Panda Express or some other place I've been putting applications at for like..Two years. (Actually, I've been puttin' applications in at Costco since 2010)
Added (2). Well when my dad pretty much invested everything into this house. Not bad for an abusive f*ckin' alcoholic.

См. статью: Heres what it comes down to: If I dont get work soon, I'll be homeless?