Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Does being an assistant manager or manager look good to colleges, do they care?

If you're assistant manager or manager at your job like Barnes and Nobles or something, doe that look good on your college application when transferring to 4 year from CC? Do they even care about that stuff? The thing is, I'm not going to make any excuses but I'm never done good in school. I don't excel nor do I succeed (although I did make it on the President' list this spring semester)… it's not that I don't try, it's cause I'm lazy and rather work which is all I've been doing… is focusing on work to save up and move out.

My gpa is 3.0 right now and that is low to me, so are there any other things that admission looks for in a transfer besides grades and a high GPA?
Added (1). What does age have to do with anything? I'm almost21 years old, work hard and taken seriously at work. Age shouldn't have to do with it Lol

См. статью: Does being an assistant manager or manager look good to colleges, do they care?