Friday, July 12, 2013

Does Rosetta Books change the text of books when they make the ebooks?

I'm confused. I need to read this book before school starts. I have a kindle and I want to buy the book on it. I was on Amazon and they have the paper back of the book Slaughterhouse five by Kurt V. And it has the original cover. Then they have an ebook that is a totally different cover and it says rosetta books on the cover. I looked on the school website and it says that an ebook is Available.So I'm not sure. I looked on Barnes and nobles website to see if it is the same as amazon. & their ebook has the same exact cover as the paperback! So I need to know because I don't want to buy and read the same wrong book. I bought the wrong book for a class because the ebook from amazon wasn't the right book.So please help me!

См. статью: Does Rosetta Books change the text of books when they make the ebooks?