Monday, July 1, 2013

FLEAS! Very small budget with 4 animals and have a serious Flea and flea egg problem?

I have 2 cats and 2 dogs. I know, don't judge:( the cats were rescues. Now, we have a BAD flea problem. Here in north Texas we didn't get our usual freeze over the winter so the pests are out of control, especially the fleas. Our latest rescue cat is an inside/outside cat so we bathed her with the cat flea shampoo (we had to) she had a ridiculous amount of fleas right on her face, so disgusting. Then we got little collars for all of them, used the flea oil over the counter on them all and bathed the dogs with flea shampoo as well. We sprayed the carpet where the animals tend to lay with bed bug/flea/lice spray. And today as I'm cleaning my kitchen my inside/outside cat gets up from the spot she was laying, on our breakfast nook (only decorative, we do not eat there) and I see what looks like salt, but a touch more yellow and resembles tiny grains of rice, and black granules mixed in… We don't use the salt and pepper anywhere near this table, so I freak out! I look online and see that they are flea eggs, 2 different stages of a flea egg!!! And she's just dropping hundreds of them anywhere she sits or lays!!! This is going to get serious!!! I've been bitten a few times too and I'm freaking the EFF out if u couldn't tell by this novel I'm posting. Luckily were leaving tonight for vacation for a week, all animals will be with a sitter too. What can I do? Bombs? Ten bombs! I don't have much money but I feel like were all going to get sick with worms or something! My dog already seems to not be feeling well. Could this cause health problems for my animals and I??? If you have the patience to read this and I hope someone does, without being ugly( Cuz I know some people are on here to only say hateful things) please help:( thanks in advance

См. статью: FLEAS! Very small budget with 4 animals and have a serious Flea and flea egg problem?