Monday, July 1, 2013

Should I use pen or pencil?

Well, I'm going to start writing in a diary partly for the sake of getting out my feelings and emotions and partly because I spend a lot of time with old people and they don't remember a lot of stuff (except for this one lady..she remembers when her father used to have the kids gather around and play the Jew's Harp for them) thought it would be cool to have a journal of my life in case I ever get confused and people want to know what my life was like (I'm probably wrong that they would but might as well, right?) So which do you think is better? Pen or pencil? Which will stand the test of that amount of time? My journal is a leather journal from Barnes and Noble if that makes any difference. Thank you in advance :)

См. статью: Should I use pen or pencil?