Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Want to buy a tablet?

I live in Alaska in the United States. I really want to buy a tablet. But I can't decide which one I want. I know there are several different kinds. Like the Nook, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Samsung, iPad, iPad mini, I think there are more kinds of tablets out there. I really want to get an iPad because that is the only product I know how to get stuff onto it like music and apps ect. But I have been told that Apple products have bad battery life. And they are the most expensive of all the tablets out there. But I want to be able to have the same apps I have on my ipod touch. Like Candy Crush and facebook and other games or apps that apple has. I think I saw someone with Candy Crush on a Kindle Fire, but it also kind of looks like and iPad Mini.

What tablet is the best, and which tablets have good prices? And if I was to get a Kindle Fire or some other tablet. How would I get stuff onto them? Would I use iTunes, or do those tablet have a program like iTunes where you can buy or download apps ect? Is there some apps that are free just like in itunes app stores? All I ever used is ipod, ipod touch and iTunes. I don't know how the other tablets and mp3 out there get there music, video, apps on them.

См. статью: Want to buy a tablet?