Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Will I be able to get into College, and get a scholarship?

Hi!
On my first try I got a 1730 on my SAT, I plan on taking it again in October. I also have a 3.3 out of 4.0 GPA. I would really love a few tips on how to raise my SAT score (it's a bit too late to raise my GPA by much), I also really need to know if there is any possible way I can get a scholarship.
I know my score right now will get me into the college I want, BUT I absolutely NEED a scholarship!
I want to apply to UWF, but it's a bit out of my price range for out of state. I hope to study maritime archaeology, or maritime law. I've looked up scholarships and applied to a few but no luck.
So I'm hoping to increase my score of about 300 points.
My math was 560, reading 630, and my writing was 540.
I have a ton of extra curriculars and some other stuff here
Honors:
 Duke TIP 2009 Talent Identification Honor Recipient
 NPR's Annual This I Believe Essay Contest Semi-Finalist (2009)
 UIL Academic Team Tournament- 2nd place team in Current Events (2010)
 UIL Academic Team Tournament- 3rd place team in Literary Criticism (2010)
-International Thespian Society as of 2013
Clubs:
 Gaming Guild (Vice President) (2009-2010)
 Model United Nations (2011-2012)
 Theatre Club (2009-Present)
 The Advance Program for Young Scholars at Northwestern State University (2009, 2010, 2011)
 Duke Talent Identification Program at Texas A&M University (2010)
 Creative Writing Club (2012-Present)
 Black History Organization

I also volunteer, I'm in a Global Studies Academy so I've learnt or am learning Chinese (Mandarin), Latin, German, Spanish but I already speak English and Arabic at home. I'm also starting work at a Barnes and Noble soon.
Basically I need to know if I'll be able to get a scholarship, and if so which one? As well as how I can possibly raise my SAT score…
Thank you for your time, and I apologize for the length
Added (1). I also have a Princeton Review from 2009 that I've been studying but it's extremely tedious.

См. статью: Will I be able to get into College, and get a scholarship?