Monday, August 12, 2013

Does this count as depression? If not is there something to be done about it?

The last four months have been hard. A cousin died in April, my sister died one month after, I had to get rid of her guinea pigs who I thought were awesome little rodents because I could not take care of them the way she did.

And two weeks ago, I had to put one corgi down because her congestive heart failure had caught up with her and put her sister down with her because she was paralyzed in the back end and having seizures almost daily.So, i am alone now.

But you know what? That is what I want.To just be alone and read. I have always dealt with things with humor. I still have friends and things to get me out of the apartment. But I do not really derive joy from them anymore. They feel like obligations more than something to treasure. I still joke around constantly. I still smile.No one who knows me thinks I am taking things at all hard. But really, all I want to do is stare at my Nook all day and friends are getting in the way of that.

Is it depression when no one thinks you are depressed? Is it best to just ride this out for a few months or should I do something?
Added (1). @Shayne: I am not looking to fix one problem with another. And you are the worst kind of person to be trying to sell medication in a section full of people in compromised mental states.

In short, *** you.

См. статью: Does this count as depression? If not is there something to be done about it?