Sunday, August 4, 2013

I think my husband has a spending problem, do u think I am wrong?

So my husband loves electronics! Most times when new electronics are introduced he wants it. We both agreed on saving for a house but his spending is out of control. For example this year he changed his phone 8 times! He went from regular droid phone, to regular iPhone to iPhone4 to iPhone 5 then to some other Samsung phone now to the new Samsun galaxy 4s!!! Like enough is enough!!! Then when the new wii U hit the stores he begged and begged for days for 3 weeks for this stupid wii u! I told him this is the last electronics for the year and he agreed. He got it, he only played with this for 3 weeks and now it's sitting collecting dust. Then 3 weeks ago he tells me that he no longer wants his nook that he was to sell it because he wants to get the Samsung tablet. Omg!!! Like really… And he changed his tablets 6 times this year! He went from regular iPad to iPad mini to galaxy tablet to droid to nook. Today he tells me wants the iPad mini again! We been arguing for the pass 5 days about this. He wants me to give in and say go buy it. I told him he has a spending disorder, he gets bored fast with items then he sells on eBay and then he pays the difference on his new electronics. I don't know know what to do. He apologizes all the time for his stupidity, but the next day it's the same ***! We went to target today and we passed by the electronic section then he brings up the tablet again! Do u think he needs help?

См. статью: I think my husband has a spending problem, do u think I am wrong?