Friday, August 9, 2013

My Nook Tablet Won't Charge?

So, my nook tablet is my favorite piece of technology and I have it with me all the time. But, last night I experienced a problem I have never had before.My battery got down to 5% so I hurried to plug it up to it's charger, because I was in the middle of doing something. Usually, as soon as I plug it in the warning will go away and I can resume whatever I was working on it while it charges. But the warning stayed and in a few moments, my nook powered down. The charger was lit up orange, but every time I would try to turn it on, the message would appear asking me to please connect my nook to my charger. Eventually, it came back on due to me wiggling the charger a bit. But when I clicked on the little icon to show me how much it was charged, it said it wasn't charging even though it was connected. With a little more wiggling, it resumed charging.
A few moments ago, my nook's battery was running low again.So, I hooked it up. But the same thing happened. Now, my nook is off and it won't turn back on, insisting that I connect to my charger. The charger is lit up, as usual.
I've read that if I just wait a few hours, it will come back on. Does that work? And is my problem with the charger or with the tablet itself?
I won my nook in a writing contest so there is no warranty on it. I don't mind buying another charger because they are pretty cheap on amazon, but I can't afford to just buy a new tablet.
I really would just like some sort of solution to this, so any real help is appreciated!

См. статью: My Nook Tablet Won't Charge?