Saturday, September 21, 2013

I'm a little confused-ish :/?

So my life seems to be spiraling out of control a bit :/

Awhile ago my parents told me I was moving to Texas, and leaving where I had grown up, and for the next few days I had pretty much no emotion. The same thing is happening now.

I went to Japan and stayed with a very nice family this summer for my school's student exchange program. The kids that my friends and I hung out with just left on Tuesday. After they left, I hung out with the people I usualy hung out with, and I don't know if they had some sort of huge meeting or something, even though alot of them hate eachother, but I guess they decided that none of them ever liked me. I still have a few friends, and they are pretty awesome :3 but one of the most confusing things is that, today, I was told by un named person number one that un named person number two hated me… and also was told by un named person number two that un named person number one hates me? This is happening with quite a few people. And they all say that the other person is lying…

Anyway, to my main point here (sorry this is so long, I have alot to say. If you are still here… good job :3)

I literalt have NO motivation anymore. I don't want to get out of bed. If I want to move somewhere it will usualy take me about 20 minutes to actualy get up. I don' t ever eat anything, becuase i'm never thirsty. I really don't want to go to school ever again.My mom got my progress report, and I have three failing grades, so she is going to take my Nook Color on Sunday afternoon.

My problem with that is, first off, the thing is my life source. Mainly becuase it's where I keep my music. And if she takes my music, it wont end well. I could tell her that my grades will drop further if she takes it, but she wont beleive me. I'll have panic attacks and stuff :/ She doesn't know about them, though…
i feel like i'm just rambling now… I was just wondering if something was wrong with me :/

См. статью: I'm a little confused-ish :/?