Saturday, September 21, 2013

Nook Simple Touch with GlowLight Problem?

Hello everyone, I'll try to be brief.So I'm a bit of a tech guy and often I like to pull apart different devices so that I get a sense of what the components are like. I have a Nook Simple Touch from Barnes & Noble. I took the device apart completely. After I took it apart, I put it together the exact same way but the touchscreen now doesn't function.It cannot recognize my finger swipes etc. I know for a fact that I haven't damaged anything on the motherboard so I have no clue why it's behaving like this. I can still restart the device with the power button (back) and when I press the Nook button (front), I can still activate the glow light. Also, the screen savers that appear all work fine which seems to indicate that there's no software issues.It's just the screen's not able to register any touch inputs. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas on how to fix this? It would be gladly appreciated.
Added (1). I would just like to note that the touchscreen worked fine before I took the device apart.It stopped working once I put everything back together.

См. статью: Nook Simple Touch with GlowLight Problem?