Sunday, February 9, 2014

All my husband does is play video games?

We live in an apartment, we have one child and another one due in May, and all he does is play video games.
As soon as he wakes up he grabs the nook and plays a Pokemon game.
Then he goes in the living room and gets on the Xbox and plays one of his games, and every day I have to remind him that he needs to go to work, and he'll just say "I know…" In his depressed little, "Poor me, God forbid I don't get to play games constantly" voice. Even when he goes to work he takes the Nook with him to play games when no one is watching.
As soon as he gets home, he barely says hi to me, walks right past our daughter, completely ignoring her, grabs a controller, and plops down in front of the TV about 2 feet away and start playing his stupid games.
I've told him that it seems to me that our daughter and my self are last priority to him when it comes to playing video games.
Our second child is due in May and I'm worried all he's gonna do is sit around playing video games while I chase after our toddler and try to take care of our new baby.
And he doesn't just play video games at our apartment, if we go visit my mom he brings the nook, and a zelda game to play on the wii, as soon as we walk in he runs to the TV and puts in his game, and starts playing, and while the game on the wii loads he plays part of his game on the nook, and we have to drag him away to eat lunch with us, and as soon as he's scarfed down his food he runs back to the TV and doesn't pay any attention to my mom and I, let alone our daughter who adores him because she's too young to realize he doesn't give a crap about anyone but him.
I've tried playing his games with him, I've beat all the assassins creed games, the halo games, diablo, minecraft, borderlands 1 & 2, and while we play he just treats me like I'm some guy friend who it's okay to yell at when I do something wrong.
Or while he's talking to someone else on Xbox live I'm just "the wife".

Читать далее: All my husband does is play video games?