Friday, February 21, 2014

How early is too early to say I Love You?

I believe in love at first sight; I'm a mature, young adult in high school. When I saw her for the first time, I literally could not move. I could not speak. I believe I had a deep love for this woman's appearance. Getting to know her more and more, that initial love grew stronger and stronger. I've been conversing with this woman, sleuthing every nook and cranny of her personality; I absolutely love getting lost in her mind, as well as her eyes. We are currently dating, and I need to know if I've said it too soon, as I've explained all of the above to her. She said it back to me, also. Is this unhealthy? Was it too soon?
Added (1). Forgot to mention, we have been together for a week.

Читать далее: How early is too early to say I Love You?