Saturday, February 22, 2014

Is there Biblical proof the Earth is millions of years old? Oh and is my theory plausible?

I haven't even hit my 20s (or 18th, or 17th, or 16th bday) yet so bare with me for the moment.

I've done a little bit of research on the creation of Earth these past few days and even spent an hour in Barnes & Noble looking for every version of the Bible I could find, even different in languages, and I noticed something. People think that faith and science can never mix, and well I don't think that's necessarily true. I opened up to Genesis in every different version I found, there was a separation between the #1 and #2 verse and was kept consistent throughout.

"1 in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

2 The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters…"

I started wondering why that was and thought of why in writing do we indent or start an new paragraph so I asked my teacher. Her response: Dialogue or the passing of time. We all know from science that the world is millions of years old when we study the layers of the Earth and rock formations.
So if God makes everything perfect then why is the earth formless in the next verse?
I put a lot of thought into this guys I'm sorry… -____-

I assume we've all heard of the Devil (Dan, Dan, Daann! AKA Lucifer) In the Bible it talks about a war between heaven and hell and how Lucy caused the fall of like 2/3rds or 1/3rds of angels to Earth. Now angels in their true forms are said to be as tall as sky scrapers and very powerful, like balls of energy. And the dinosaurs were said to wiped out by a meteor hitting the earth and blocking out the sun.

You see where I'm going with this?

(how big are meteors?)You have thousands of these "meteors" hitting earth, causing major damage. The dinosaurs are gone and the start of life is destroyed in process. And then we have the next
verse.

Is my theory even plausible? Tell me if it isn't but be nice cause I'm sensitive.

Читать далее: Is there Biblical proof the Earth is millions of years old? Oh and is my theory plausible?