Wednesday, February 19, 2014

How to pay taxes on Ebook Sales?

I've made four Latin to English translations, and want to put them on Kindle, Amazon, and Google Play.

I am American, live in West Virginia.

I have a pretty bad physical disability, and just recently climbed out of homelessness, so getting a accountant is a luxury I cant afford.

I need to know what happens tax time, is it every quarter, or once a year? Will Amazon and Barnes and Noble send me a tax-form? Can I file this form like a W-2?

Or is it made really hard, and I should just intuitively know what paper forms to fill out, and add everything up in my head percentages and decimal points, and if I forget a form or misplace a decimal point, I go to jail?

I suck at math, and need this to be simple. I have everything ready except the unknowns about taxes. I really dont want to sit down 4 times a year and try to figure out how much medicare, social security, obama care tax, I owe per 5 dollar book, especially if I might only sell 50-100 books a year.

Читать далее: How to pay taxes on Ebook Sales?